Sweet Treasures

template here
*
In preparing for General Conference in October, I thought I'd share something I did for my girls earlier this year, for General Conference in April.
*
The night before Conference, I dropped off a box of Cap'n Crunch Treasures to each of my young women.  They come in these small adorable little boxes.  I thought the girls might enjoy having their very own box of cereal to eat during the morning session.  Is there anyone who doesn't enjoy a bowl or handful of Captain Crunch?  :)
*
*
I also left a simple note that read:  "A little something to remind you to search for the sweet treasures your Heavenly Father wants you to discover during General Conference.  Seek after these things."
*
AFTER THOUGHT
It would have been cute to have it tied up with gold ribbon and attached a golden spoon to it as well.  You can find these at Zurcher's, 24 for $2.37.  What a deal!