Shine Forth!

My husband called from work today and said, "Do you know what your daughter did?"  I took a deep breath and braced myself for the answer...  thinking something bad was coming.  Then he said he happened to be on FACEBOOK and saw a picture of she and a few of her friends in front of their high school.  I cringed, "What did they do?!"  I was happy, and relieved, with what followed.
*
I guess they had decided, on their own, to wear their t-shirts from Stake Youth Conference (which they attended over spring break) to school today.  Jeff, my husband, thought it was pretty cool and wanted to share his findings.  :)
*
Turns out that they have designated every Tuesday, "T-Shirt Tuesday".  What a great way to shine!  Possibly opening up discussions with their classmates.  Cannot wait to hear how bright the light was today! at school!


*
We would love to hear about the things
YOUTH are doing to SHINE in your area?