Merrie Miss

How many of you are old enough to remember this? Another treasure I came across, while going through boxes... my Merrie Miss Banner.
*
*
As you can see, I seem to be missing a few of the bronze stickers. I will have to keep searching through boxes. I am positive I had earned them all. :)
*
*
We used yarn to hand stitch the phrase, "I will radiate the light of the gospel". I totally recall doing this! I love when my memory comes back to me. :) Didn't I do a fabulous job?
*
*
We received one of these awesome sticker backed emblems (olden day version of bottle caps, don't you think?) for each Article of Faith memorized.
*
*
I believe we were supposed to place our own photo here. I would have been 10-11 years old when I was working on this banner.
*
I remember my teacher, Sister Collins. She was beautiful inside and out - I am sure she still is. :) She had a carved wooden jewlery box (as I recall) that she would bring to class each Sunday. It held a suprise for each of us in the class. I don't ever remember the box holding candy. It held hand lotions (sample size) and lip balms. It was the best thing ever! So girly and so grown up.
*
I also remember a class over nighter we had at her house. I can picture all of us there in her home and remembering that it was so much fun!
*
So many fun memories escaping the files tucked away in my mind.