Unplugged: A Little Get-A-Way

There is nothing better than a moment unplugged.  Cell phone off.  Television off.  Computer off.  IPhone off.  You know what I mean.  I know you Phillips girls know what I mean.
*
One of our wonderful YW leaders (Jill) invited us all up to her cabin this past week.  24 hours of goodness!  The girls left at 3:00 pm on Wednesday and returned home around the same time the next day.


They went kayaking, played games, ate, blew bubbles, slept (surprisingly enough the girls fell asleep by 11:30, while the leaders stayed up to watch the sun rise - so I've been told).  They also hiked to Rancheria Falls, and some even braved the cold waters of Huntington Lake.
*
By the way, if you are interested in geocaching, here's one at Rancheria Falls for you:
(click box above)
A nice little get-a-way, unplugged.
Side note:  Aside from the photos I took, I borrowed a few photos from Michelle, Ali, and Melanie.  Thanks for capturing the memories girls!
*
There was even an opportunity for service.
Good Works.  Oh yea!
The two women in the boat needed some assistance getting their boat into reverse.