Virtuous Triangle

As I was preparing for my lesson on "Preparing for a Temple Marriage" (YW Manual 3, Lesson 18), I found this handout from Michelle Steineckert.  I loved the photograph and font she used.
*
As my lesson preparation developed I found a theme throughout that I couldn't ignore.  It centered around keys:
  • Keys of the priesthood.
  • Keys to cars.  Metaphorically speaking.  (I'll add this soon)  :)
  • Keys to their hearts.
We also discussed the importance of being a virtuous young woman and seeking virtuous young men.
*
I had purchased (on clearance) a few packages of chipboard keys awhile ago.  They have been patiently sitting in a box waiting to be used.
*
I used Michelle's handout, but added a few extra touches.  I printed it out on white card stock.  Used a gold paint marker (a reminder of virtue) to highlight each corner of the sacred triangle.  Spray painted the chipboard keys gold and tied them to the handout with white ribbon.
*
I also had Hershey's gold wrapped nuggets we passed around during class.  You can never go wrong with chocolate!
*
Just thought I'd share.  :)